Squonk Radar are proud to present the Never Done Slim, by MaHMods.
With a gorgeously sculpted nylon body and sterile profile, the Never Done is beautifully assembled by hand and features precision accents in stainless steel and carbon fibre. A custom fitted MM510 provides sleek and hassle-free self-adjustment when you screw down your chosen RDA. Designed to be hyper-ergonomic and lightweight, the Never Done Slim 3D weighs just 63grams before you add juice and a battery cell. This is one seriously sleek and featherweight squonker.
This high tensile nylon body single 18650 battery mod is equipped with the world-famous Switchfet fuse system, which provides basic battery protection and consistent operation.
- Switchfet fuse protected – Mosfet:- 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ) – Operational voltage:- 2.7v – 4.20v – Battery cut-off :- 2.7v Reverse polarity protection
Board amperage limit :- 50A
- High-tensile 3D printed nylon body shell with polished finish
- Precision cut carbon fibre top plate
- Stainless steel ‘clicky’ firing button
- Sleek minimal squonk hole for sterile looks
- MM510 with auto adjust centre pin
- Ergonomic body design with slim profile for reduced hand fatigue
- Threaded bottom battery cap with butter smooth closure system
- 8.9ml silicone squonk bottle as standard
- Simple tap and remove bottle system for fast juice top-ups on the move – A quick downwards top on your flat palm will release the bottle easily
- Ships in presentation bag and tough plastic carry box