The Xtar Dragon VP4 Plus is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340 (RCR123A), 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
NiMH / Ni-Cd
A, AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D, SC
11.1 V / 3S
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Compatible with IMR lithium-ion batteries
Reverse-polarity warning sound
LED status indicators and LCD screen
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
TC/CC/CV charging method
Soft start chargingReal-time detection of battery status
Battery type recognition
Reverse polarity, overcharge, short circuit and over heat protection
Operating temperature: 0-40 ℃
Input: 12 V dc @ 3000 mA
0.5 A Charge current: 500 mA (4 bays)
1.0 A Charge Current: 1000 mA (4 bays)
2.0 A Charge Current: 2000 mA (2 bays: CH1 & CH4)
Cut-off Voltage for Li-ion: 4.2 ± 0.05 V
Cut-off Voltage for NiMH: 1.45 ± 0.1 V
USB1 (probe port): IN-R (Max. 4.5 V dc) Max. 150 mΩ
USB2 Output: 5 V, Max. 2400 mA
11.1 V / 3S Port: Charges at 1000 mA
Dimensions: 158 x 147 x 40 (mm)
Weight: 345 grams
Cable Length: 900 mm
Grip Length: 124 mm
Available Probe: 23 mm
Retractable Length of Probe: 10 mm
Working Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
Max. Input Voltage: 30 V
Max. Input Current: 5 A
Weight: 62.1 g
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Nylon carry case x 1
Xtar Dragon VP4 Plus four bay charger x 1
UK mains adaptor x 1
Car charger adaptor x 1
USB test probes x 1
Instruction booklet x 1
1. Charge only recharge 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries and 1.2 V NiMH/NiCd batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak, rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify the charger or attempt to use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used without adequate training or knowledge.