The Xtar Queen Ant MC6 is a lithium-ion battery charger with six charging bays that have a charging current of either 0.5 A or 1 A.
The Xtar Queen Ant MC6 is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 25500, 26650, Flat-32650 lithium-ion type batteries.
Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
Cuts off at 4.2 V when charging is complete
TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
0 V battery activation
Reverse polarity, over charge, short circuit and overheat protection
Two micro USB ports to supply power for the charger
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
Input Voltage: 5 V, 2.1 A (USB1 & USB2)
Constant Charge Current: USB1: 0.5 A or 1 A x 2 / USB2: 1 A x 2 or 0.5 A x 4
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
Termination Current: <120 mA
Weight: 200 grams
Dimensions: 111 x 148 x 34 mm
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Xtar Queen Ant MC6 six bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 2
UK Wall Adapter x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.